Aerial images are a great way to add some excitement to your real estate marketing. They make your listing stand out and provide huge value for buyers. Here are some of the benefits and considerations when using drone photography for real estate marketing.
What is drone photography?
Drone photography is an aerial photo that’s taken by a drone instead of with a camera on a tripod. Drones can capture images from heights that would otherwise be impossible to safely reach without expensive specialized equipment like helicopters. They also allow for more perspective than traditional still photos, making them ideal for capturing sweeping landscapes or dramatic vistas of homes set against their surroundings.
This type of photography has become increasingly popular over the last few years as more people buy drones and learn how to use them effectively for photography purposes. Real estate agents have been using drones since they first became available as they’re particularly useful in showing off waterfront properties.
What are the benefits of using drone photography for real estate marketing?
- Drone photography offers a wide range of angles, which can help you capture the beauty of your property.
- A drone can be used to highlight the features of your home and make it stand out from others on the market.
- Drone photography is an excellent tool for marketing your property to a wider audience because it helps potential buyers see what they’re getting before they even step foot inside.
Risks and considerations to think about when using a drone for real estate photography
The drone industry is still in its early stages, and as such, there are many risks to consider when using a drone for real estate photography. The most obvious risk is injury to people or property damage if your drone falls out of the sky. You may also be liable for any injuries that occur from flying over private property without permission (or even with permission).
You should also be aware that drones can easily fall victim to misadventure. Although a skilled pilot can avoid static obstacles, there are species of birds who view drones as a threat and attack them, causing the drone to fall out of the sky.
Aviation authorities publish guidelines for flying drones commercially. These rules include requirements such as staying at least 5 miles away from airports and keeping your unmanned aircraft within visual line-of-sight at all times.
Using drones for photography is an exciting way to add some excitement to your real estate marketing.
Drones are a great way to add some excitement to your real estate marketing. They can be used for real estate marketing, but there are some risks and considerations. Some of the benefits of drone photography are:
- Drones can be used in many different ways, from aerial photos and videos to 3D mapping and virtual reality tours.
- They’re affordable compared with other types of aerial photography equipment like helicopters or planes that cost tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars per hour (and require pilots).
- Drones can also save you money on travel costs by allowing you to shoot photos from locations that would otherwise be difficult or impossible to reach on foot or by car