You’re enjoying some much deserved downtime over Easter but want to be proactive and generate leads. If you want to drive audience engagement right now, try writing about something else entirely: yourself!
Engage your audience with personal content from your break
- Use personal Easter experiences to engage your audience
- Share content that is interesting, fun, and engaging
- Share content that isn’t strictly Real Estate related
Use these tips to grow your audience engagement
- Use personal content
- Use interesting content that is relevant to your audience
- Make sure it’s timely and valuable, but not too much so (you don’t want to overwhelm them).
- Make sure it’s authentic–your fans will be able to tell if you’re phoning it in!
- Consistency is key: if you post once a month, keep doing so; if you post every day, stick with that schedule as often as possible
Use social media to connect with people you don’t know
- Use hashtags to connect with people you don’t know. Hashtags are a great way to find people who share your interests and connect with them, even if they’re not following you.
- Engage with others through social media platforms like Instagram or LinkedIn! Interacting with your audience will drive brand awareness
Content that is personal and interesting can help engage your audience.
Personal content is content that is about you. It can be about your life, interests, or hobbies; your family and friends; or your work. Personal content can also be about projects you’re working on or things that are happening in the world around you.
When it comes to engaging audiences with personal content on social media, there are many different ways to do so:
- Posting photos of yourself doing something fun at Easter
- Sharing stories about people in your life
- Sharing advice for a problem someone else has posted about
It’s important to engage with your audience on a personal level. This can be done through social media or even in person and Easter break is the perfect opportunity. The more you connect with people who are similar to you, the better they will understand what makes your company special and why they should buy from it!