Easter breaks are great for families and children, but it can also be a challenging time for real estate agents. While taking some time off from work is always welcome, it can feel like your productivity has hit rock bottom. Here are our top Easter Real Estate efficiency tips.
Create a to-do list
- Create a to-do list
- Write down your goals and tasks for the day
- Schedule your tasks on a calendar, so that you can stay on track with your daily schedule and achieve them in time!
- Set a timer to keep yourself on track
- Use the Pomodoro technique to focus on one task at a time and make sure you’re not getting distracted by social media or other websites
- Make sure you have a clear goal for each task before starting it, so that you can avoid getting stuck in the middle of something without knowing how long it will take, who needs what information from you, etc.
- Schedule everything in your calendar so that nothing slips through the cracks
Get rid of distractions
During the Easter break, you will have more time to deal with unnecessary distractions. You can turn off your mobile phone, close your email and turn off notifications from social media apps like Facebook and Instagram. Set a time limit for checking emails as well as other distractions such as social media sites like Facebook or Instagram.
Focus on one task at a time
- Focus on one task at a time.
- Don’t multitask.
- Don’t do many things at once, and don’t do too many things at once either!
Take breaks when you need it
You should take a break every hour. You should also take a break every day, and once per week at the very least. If you’re feeling like you need more than that, then go ahead and schedule some time off for yourself!
It’s important to remember that taking breaks can be just as beneficial as working hard all day long–especially if your body is getting worn out from constantly being on-the-go. In fact, research shows that workers who take regular breaks are more productive than those who don’t!
Save time and improve efficiency by using technology during Easter break
Realtors can save time and improve efficiency by using technology during easter break. Here are some ways real estate agents can use technology to help them throughout their busy schedule:
Use technology to improve productivity. There are many apps that can help you stay focused, such as FocusMe or Forest. These apps allow you to block out distractions so that you can get work done without getting distracted by notifications or other social media sites.