Real estate signboards are a great way to get potential buyers to notice a house you are listing, but more importantly, it raises your profile as an agent in the suburb. If you don’t know what makes a good signboard, it can be difficult to know where to start. Here is some insider knowledge about Real Estate signboards to inspire you.
Good design is important, but it’s subjective.
Good design should be functional and aesthetic. It should be unique, consistent, timeless and easy to read. In other words: good design has a purpose. The goal of any signboard is to get your message across clearly without being distracting or confusing: tell them what you do, who you are and why they should care—in less than five seconds!
Ask yourself the following:
- What are the key details my target audience wants to learn from my signboard?
- Is the photo layout appropriate for typical Real Estate photography to highlight the property’s best features unseen from the street?
- Is there a call to action or efficient method to generate leads from the signboard?
- Does it clearly promote my personal brand in the local area?
In terms of size, the signboard must be big enough to catch the attention of passing traffic and pedestrians. The text should be large enough that it’s easy to read from afar, and the logo should be simple and recognizable at a glance.
Some local governments or HOA’s have restrictions on the dimensions of Real Estate signboards and where they can be placed on a property. Work with your signboard printer to ensure you’re not wasting time and effort by creating signboards which are inappropriately sized.
The font that you choose for your real estate signs is another important factor in determining how effective they will be in attracting potential buyers or renters. If you’re having trouble deciding which font would work best for your property signboards, it might help to browse through some examples online first until something stands out from among all the others available options before making any final decisions about what typeface(s) should appear on each individual piece of signage advertising your business’ offerings!
Online design templates for Real Estate signboards are a great idea
If you’re looking to save time and money while creating professional marketing materials for your business, ibenta’s online design templates are a great idea. You can use them to create everything from simple flyers for Opens to more complex signage for properties, or even social media tiles.
These templates allow you to easily customize the background colors and images on your signboard or other marketing material without having to learn how to use design software yourself. They also give you access to thousands of fonts so that you can choose the perfect font for every word on your signboard or other piece of printed advertising material. In addition, ibenta offer free access for 21 days, no credit card required.
It’s all about the fonts
Your font choice can make a big difference to the effectiveness of your signboard. Fonts are often overlooked as they don’t seem like such an important detail, but they actually play a huge role in how people perceive your signboard. Here are some tips for choosing the right font:
- Choose a readable font that is easy on the eyes. You want to choose one that doesn’t look too fancy or overly complicated and tries to get too creative with its design—it should be simple and easy-to-read. A good rule of thumb is not to go overboard with fancy fonts; they may look good on paper and during brainstorming sessions, but when actually put into practice they may not have worked out as well as expected (or even worse than expected).
- Avoid using small fonts for text that needs to be read quickly by passersby who are driving past your property at high speeds; instead, opt for larger fonts so that drivers have more time before getting distracted by their phone call again or another car coming up behind them.
Readability refers to the ease with which a signboard can be read.
A signboard should be readable from a distance. The text must be large enough so that it can be easily read from a distance. Make sure the letters are clear, distinct and well spaced out. The words should not look cramped or crowded together on your signboards so that they appear as one big blob of text when looked at from afar. You don’t want people straining to gather important details.
Real Estate signboards are the most effective way to advertise properties and raise your profile in the local market.
Real Estate signboards will sell properties and generate qualified leads, if you know how to design them effectively. The key points are choosing the right size, font and color for your message, as well as making sure it’s easy to read from a distance. Good design can make all the difference when it comes time for someone to make a decision about whether or not they want to buy what you’re selling.
The correct way to approach this problem is by using a real estate signboard template that has been professionally designed by an experienced software platform that knows what works best in today’s market conditions.